This Policy contains the following information:
– the purpose of the processing of personal data;
– a list of personal data for the processing of which the consent of the subject of personal data is given;
– name or surname, name, patronymic and address of the person processing the personal data on behalf of the operator, if processing is entrusted to such a person;
– a list of actions with personal data for which consent is given, a general description of the methods used by the operator for processing personal data;
– the period during which the consent of the subject of personal data is valid, as well as the method of its revocation, unless otherwise provided by federal law;
– information on how you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
Personal data – any information relating to a directly or indirectly determined or determined individual (subject of personal data);
Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
Processing personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
The principles of collecting personal data:
– The processing of personal data is carried out legally and fairly
– The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate goals.
– It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other.
– Only personal data that meet the purposes of their processing are subject to processing.
– The content and volume of the processed personal data are consistent with the declared processing goals.
– When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data is ensured, its adequacy, and, if necessary, its relevance to the purposes of processing personal data.
– The operator takes the necessary measures or ensures their adoption to delete or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
– Storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows you to determine the subject of personal data, no longer than what is required by the purpose of processing personal data, unless the storage period for personal data is established by federal law, an agreement to which the beneficiary or guarantor is the subject of personal data. The processed personal data is subject to destruction or depersonalization upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
List of personal data collected
The site operator may collect the following information about site users:
– E-mail address
– Other information
User personal data management
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of User’s Personal Data, as well as the removal of User’s Personal Data is possible upon written request sent to Email email@example.com, however, in case of withdrawal of consent or deletion of personal data, the Operator cannot guarantee the quality and comprehensive provision of information and / or services.
Use of Information
The following are some ways to use your personal information:
– for internal report
– to provide information and services requested by the user
– to respond to user requests
– to improve the quality of site products
– to improve the quality of service
– to resolve various disputes
– to generate statistics
The operator does not sell user personal data